- This event has passed.
Gong Sound Meditation Tour- Maleny
November 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
A deep reverberating sound pulsates the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
Sound & Vibration helps with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to meditate
- For physical and emotional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
Event Details What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat, pillow, blanket
- Online bookings are essential
- Prepaid only (Limited spaces available)
- Non-refundable tickets
- Children are permitted for this session
Leith James – Sound Therapist
Leith James has over 12 years experience as a Sound Therapist with the British Academy of Sound. He currently spends time touring across Australia performing in yoga studios and festivals, and to date has helped 1,000 s of people find inner peace and freedom, while specializing in Gong Sound Meditation training and corporate wellness resilience programs. www.gongsoundmeditation.com.au
Come along and rejuvenate body and mind on a cellular level through the power of Sound
*Many walk away with a natural buzz that lasts for several hours, days or weeks.
“This experience is not to be missed” Book now to reserve your space!!!
THIS EVENT WILL OPERATE UNDER A COVID SAFE PLAN
Tickets will be limited to 30 participants, to adhere to social distancing requirements of 4sq/m per person.
– We ask that everyone respect and adhere to the 1.5m social distancing practice at all times, this means avoiding direct contact, hugging etc
– Upon arrival please fill out your contact details in the attendance form provided
– Please use the hand sanitisers
provided wherever possible If you’re Feeling Sick
– If you are showing flu like symptoms on the day, please stay home and contact us for a refund.
– Anyone showing flu like symptoms or illness upon arrival, will be denied entry and offered a full refund.