The Verandah Room is located on the ground floor at the rear of the Community Centre. It can be easily accessed from Bicentenary Lane, or via the laneway from Maple Street. This light and airy room features bi-fold doors opening onto a spacious verandah area overlooking the leafy laneway. This room is ideal for small group meetings, interviews and workshops. The room has a kitchen.
- Floor space 15m x 6m
- Verandah floor space 8.5m x 5.2m
- 12 Tables
- 80 Chairs
- Carpeted floor
- Toilets on site
- Wheelchair Access
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Car parking is available.
- Projector & Screen
- Kitchen floor space 4m x 3.8m
- Cups, plates, utensils and cutlery
Please Note :
- Additional tables may be available on request.
- The Verandah Room seats approximately 60 people. When tables are set up the number of people allowed in the Verandah Room will be a maximum of 50 persons.
Check our calendar for availability
|Weekdays 8.00am to 4.00pm or 4.00pm to 12.00am||$122.00|
|Day AND Night rate||$195.00|
|Weekends 8.00am to 4.00pm or 4.00pm to 12.00am||$149.00|
|W/E Day AND Night Rate||$238.00|
Contact us for package rates. Prices are subject to change without notice.